Thursday 6 June 2013

Dreams on fire :Gsoc 2013

I am selected for Gsoc 2013 for the project porting plasmoids to plasma 2 . The first person to congrats me is ofcourse my senior cum one of my most trustable friend +Puneet Goyal  .It was my dream to get into Gsoc :-) . 
Credits to my awsome mentor +Marco Martin  for selecting me as his student . Also to the  great +The KDE® Community  people like +Aleix Pol  and +Marco Calignano  because of whom I came to know more about kde , +Lydia Pintscher  for always answering my general queries :-) , +Kevin Krammer  and all the other Kde people for always helping me out . Thanks a lot ! I would like to continue contributing to Kde even after Gsoc :-)
Also ,how can I forgot about +Sharad Dixit  :P you always motivates me.Without you and +Puneet Goyal  it would have not been possible . You guys always pushed me towards Gsoc .Thanks for everything . Even thanks is a little word here .
And , +Puneet Goyal  hope you come soon :-) .
Further thanks to people like +Yash Shah and +Harsh Sharma  :-)
And yes a big thanks to +#bbg IRC Channel on Freenode  :P and the mailing list :P
Last but not the least , thanks to +Harshit Gupta :)


2 comments:

Enter your text here .....