Monday 10 December 2012

Simple ChatBot using C++

I tried to make a chat with a bot ..after being inspired by a samsung app -Palingo .
This is a C++ prohram which is  konsole based.
It takes an input from user and the response is random .It includes header files like iostream,cstdlib,string and ctime .
I made a string -response having the script .And an infinte while loop to proceed the script .
It is a simple c++ program ,more improved version will be provided soon ..........
Mail me to obtain its source code and if interested to make chatbot using swings .



3 comments:

  1. How about having a github profile to share the source code of these interesting things you make.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous ,
    Sure ! This one was done a year ago , but thanks for reminding me that I need to modify the code :-P .It was a simple c++ program made using structures .I will upload the code (modified one) on github soon .
    Thanks once again :)
    PS:Why anonymous comment ? :-P You must be having a name . :-) Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Chatbot for beginners

    ReplyDelete

Enter your text here .....